EyeWest Vision Clinic Offers Help for Blurry Vision
Blurry vision can affect anyone due to eye fatigue or infection and interfere with daily tasks. Our eye doctors can help determine the cause of your blurry vision and help you see more clearly. Our locations in Roger and St. Michael, MN, offer solutions to help your blurry vision.
Causes of Blurry Vision
Blurry vision can be caused by factors such as minor issues or more serious underlying conditions. Pay attention to any sudden or persistent changes in your vision and seek our professional medical advice if needed.
Refractive errors, such as nearsightedness, farsightedness, and astigmatism, can cause blurred vision. After one of our accurate vision exams, a specialized prescription can help resolve the problem. There are a few more common causes in the list below:
- Dry eye problems can also lead to blurred vision.
- An eye infection can also cause blurry vision.
- LASIK vision correction surgery may cause temporary blurring after the procedure.
- Eye diseases like glaucoma, macular degeneration, and cataracts can cause blurred vision.
- Diabetic retinopathy can cause blurring of vision and, if left untreated, vision loss.
Diagnose Blurry Vision Problems
Our eye doctors will provide a comprehensive eye exam that uses specialized equipment to detect abnormalities in vision or the condition of your eyes. You will be tested for visual acuity, eye pressure, optic nerve health, and abnormalities of the eye's interior.
Solutions for Blurry Vision
The appropriate solution for blurry vision depends on the underlying cause of the problem. If you experience blurry vision, it's essential to consult our eye care professionals. Our eye doctors will determine the best solution for your individual needs.
- You may receive a change in prescription of your glasses or contacts to help you see more clearly. Computer glasses can help those spending time at the computer.
- If dry eyes cause blurriness, you can receive treatment to help provide more moisture for your eyes.
- If cataracts or diabetic retinopathy causes the problem, our eye doctors can refer you to an eye specialist for appropriate treatment.
Visit Eye West Vision Clinic
Eye West Vision Clinic's vision professionals offer extensive training and years of experience to provide comprehensive eye care to Rogers and St. Michael, MN, patients. We are committed to maintaining your good vision with all of our services, including eye exams, eyeglass fitting, contact lens fitting, computer vision care, dry eye treatment, and management of eye diseases.
Contact us at Rogers (763) 428-3757 or St. Michael (763) 497-3754 to learn about solutions for your blurry vision problems.